Monday, July 5, 2010

Cameron & Ashley Wedding

Well this was my first wedding shoot and I have to say with the help of my lovely and extremely hot assistant (my wife) and a few prayers to God, it turned out quite good.  The couple was such a pleasure to work with and everything went smooth as could be.  I really couldn't have picked a better first wedding.

I had confidence in my camera, lenses and other gear, it was just a matter of shot planning, being prepared and having confidence in MYself as a photographer and just having fun with the couple on their most important day.   As my good friend Justin Voight and fellow Photographer told me...."don't worry to much about your manual settings, just DON'T MISS THE SHOT"  Very wise words I have to say.  Thank you Justin for all your help.......I owe you a steak bro!

































No comments:

Post a Comment